Thursday 4 July 2013

Srila Prabhupada’s Cane | Kanhaiya Das


All glories to Srila Prabhupada’s Cane,
It came to deliver us from all the material pain, All glories to Srila Prabhupada’s Cane

Whenever we digress from our path of devotional Service,
And get lured away by Maya’s best bait,
May Srila Prabhupada’s Cane show It’s mercy,
Beat us hard to bring us back to Godhead’s lane, O Prabhupada’s Cane
O transcendental Cane, beat me, beat me beat me mercilessly,
As I am a dog that doesn’t know how to behave,
I repeatedly chew the chewed,
As my mind has totally become insane, O Prabhupada’s Cane
He sacrificed His family and eventually His life,
For the Perfect cause that’s why He came,
To the three worlds, He sang Krsna’s names,
And brought us all to this transcendental Plane, O Prabhupada’s cane…
You remained His best friend, accompanied Him around,
You are filled with His touch nectar,
Surrounded by the transcendental sound,
You helped Him release us from strong material chain, O Prabhupada’s cane….
O Prabhupada’s Cane, I bow before you million times,
Singing the Glories of our common beloved Spiritual Father,
Bless me so I become a dog of His sincere servants,
So I don’t take birth on any Material planet again, O Prabhupada’s cane… O Prabhupada’s cane…
Hari Bol
Your Humble Servant
-Kanhaiya DasAnudas
He reason ill who tells that Vaisnavas die, When thou art living still in sound!
The Vaisnavas die to live, and living try, To spread the Holy Name around!
(Poem by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura)
I will never die. I shall live from my books, and you will utilize.
His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
(Interview, July 16th, 1975, Berkeley, California)

1 comment: