Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Nice Offering by a New Prabhupadanuga

All glories to His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
This is my offering (a poem ) for vyasa puja

From where to start and till where to end,
I just can do Dandavats with my little hand.
How should I show my gratitude towards you,
Prabhupada Your Divine grace is really true.
You taught to us how to chant and love Krsna,
There is nothing more dear to Him just Prabhupada.
The nectar of Krsna Consciousness You gave through books,
Prabhupada, You always had compassionate looks.
There is so much which I need to express,
As you saved the world which was depress.
You are so merciful which is always causeless,
I need your sanga as this material ocean is endless.
Hare Krsna
Your Servant
Divya

This is the second poem

O my Spiritual Master, You are like a
sun
Which draw away all darkness-
darkness of ignorance
You are like water
Which quenches ones thirst- thirst of
mercy
You are like a sailor of boat
By which one can cross the ocean -
ocean of material existence
You are like a meteorologist
Who wants to give us the finest
metal-metal of holy name
You are like a bent tree
Which has many fruits - fruits of
knowledge
You are like a sponge
Which absorbs all our dust-dust of
sins
You are like the nature
Which is all obedient- obedient to
your spiritual master
O my Spiritual Master I am just like a
chick
Who wants to fly -fly to the material
world
You are like my mother
Who want me to fly high- high to
Godhead.
Your Servant
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment