You have no feeling for Krsna
Devotee (4): The difficulty is that we cannot understand, we cannot
feel what pleases Krsna now, yet we can feel what pleases us, and that
is the difficulty?
Prabhupada: You have no feeling, that everyone knows. Therefore you
have to carry out the order of spiritual master, that's all.
Devotee (1) : If we try to please Krsna with all of our service and
activities, that automatically brings pleasure to the self?
Prabhupada: You cannot please Krsna directly. You please your
spiritual master, Krsna will be pleased. If you want to please
directly Krsna, that is not possible. That is concoction You cannot
please. Yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. You have to please your
spiritual master, then Krsna will be pleased. Don't jump.
Guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya. What is that song you
daily sing? What is that?
Pradyumna: By the words of the spiritual master our mind becomes
Prabhupada: Ara na koriha mane asa. Don't concoct. Don't you sing
daily? Ara na koriha mane asa. Don't manufacture ideas. That is
dangerous. Caitanya Mahaprabhu teaches by His example. Guru more
murkha dekhi' karila sasana. Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Prakasananda
Sarasvati that "My spiritual master saw Me fool number one, so he has
1) So by HEARING—gradually all BRAHMINICAL QUALITES develop.
2) Brahmanas qualities—Samo damas tapah saucam….
3) Every human being expected to become a brahmana Vaisnava
4) Without becoming brahmana, nobody can be Vaisnava
5) You think being a Devotee is such a cheap thing? A 25 cent brahmana thread??
6) If everyone was a devotee brahmana, then why so many have fallen away??
7) Vaisnava means pure Devotee of God—Sa Gunan samatityaitan brahma bhuyaya kalpate
8) So keep on hearing from Srila Prabhupada, develop all brahminal qualities and then become pure Vaisnava, servant of God.